Kollea Blow Torch – Lite
Give classic crème brûlée its signature caramelized topping
If you are buying a butane torch for the first time or you want to replace your old one, Kollea blow torch is must-have in your kitchen gadget collection, not only can it melt frozen pipes in winter, but also do other things like making crème brulee, toasting marshmallows, charring peppers. Barbecues and etc…
Besides cooking and making desserts, the torch can also be used to solder a piece of jewelry, to light a cigar, to craft existing drinks like a cocktail bar, etc…
- Adjustable flame
- 2500°F max temperature
- Child-resistant safety switch
- Uses a standard butane canister (not included).
- Take precautions not to heat the fuel tank.
- Never use the torch in or around flammable fumes, liquids, or explosive material.
- Never pierce the fuel tank or expose the torch to fire.
- Do not point torch towards your face, body or flammable objects.
- Work only in well-ventilated areas.
- Do not pack this item or any other flammable gas item in any checked or carry-on baggage.
- Keep the torch out of reach of children.
- Make sure the fire is completely extinguished after use and the torch is completely cool before storing.
- Do not use a leaking, damaged, or malfunctioning torch. For any issues, please contact our support team.